7.27.2017

Playing with Felicity Jane's Kate Kit

Hi everyone!  So let me preface this post by saying that there are a million other things I should be doing right now besides posting on my blog and playing with paper...the main one being unpacking all our stuff after the recent move!  But...alas, it is not meant to be this morning, as the pretty Kate Kit from Felicity Jane has been calling my name too long :)

With that being said, I fell back on one of my old stand-by designs to whip up a quick page and fulfill my creative urges:

I love the colors of this kit.  There are a ton of pretty pinks in it, too, but I didn't think that all the pink fit in with this photo.  Just means I'll have to knock out another layout soon :)

Thanks for popping in...back to unpacking for me!

All supplies are from Felicity Jane

No comments: