7.14.2017

Happy 4 || Pretty Little Studio





Good morning everyone!  I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today sharing my newest layout made with the new Dream Big collection.  

I love the blue, yellow and pink color combo with the pops of grey and black.  It's  just a combo that makes my heart happy :)

I decided to scrap a photo of my niece at her 4th birthday party.  The photo coordinates perfectly with the collection.  I centered the design of my layout and made sure that the photo really stood out.  I added in some layers and made sure to sprinkle in that pop of black around the page.  I also outlined the fun die cut alphas so they would stand out better against the background.

In the end, my design was fairly simple, but I really love how it turned out.  I think the adorable photo really shines when paired with such a pretty, vibrant collection:

Thanks for stopping in...happy Fri-yay!  :)

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp Enamel Dots: Basic Grey; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: