7.02.2017

Happy Reunion || Color Cast Designs

Hello!  Happy Fourth of July/Canada Day weekend!  I always love a long weekend :)

I wanted to pop in and share my first project for Color Cast Designs.  I used the June 2017 confetti mix on this one and the stars and their colors inspired this overall design.  I also loved these recent photos of Eric & Moose.  Eric just got back from a training exercise and hadn't seen Moose in about 2.5 weeks.  They were both so happy to be reunited and it was super sweet:

I'm sort of in love with the light blue thrown into the traditional patriotic color combo.  Makes me all happy.  Make sure you visit the Color Cast Designs website to see all the new releases and snag some before they're all sold out!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Acrylic Shapes: Color Cast Designs; Patterned Paper: Hip Kit Club, Bella Blvd, Amy Tangerine for American Crafts; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Chipboard Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio; Red Stickers: Bella Blvd; Label: Pretty Little Studio; Date Stamp: Shimmelle for American Crafts; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers

No comments: