7.04.2017

Pretty Little Studio || Love My Life

Good morning!  Happy Independence Day to everyone in the U.S.!  I hope you have a safe and happy holiday!  I just wanted to pop in and share a layout that I have on the Pretty Little Studio blog this morning.  I was challenged to create a layout inspired by this image:

As soon as I saw our inspiration photo, I knew I had to use the Beautiful Day collection.  I was also inspired to piece my layout together from a lot of different scraps.  I decided to use the preview sheet that comes in each pack of paper.  I love this collection so much that nothing can go to waste!
I cut out all the little squares and created a grid.  I also cut out hearts from some of the little squares to add a little more interested to the layout.
After I had my grid glued down, I added my photo and then scattered around a bunch of different sentiment cut-outs and stickers.  I really love how it all turned out!
Thanks for stopping in!

Background Paper: Studio Calico; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: