12.18.2009

Christmas spirit

Hey, all! So, I have been completely overcome with the Christmas spirit...I am so, so excited...I can't believe it's only a week away. Then shortly after that, it will be a New Year. This year has really flown by quickly. It's exciting, though. A whole new year, time to make fresh new memories...I can't wait to see what the future brings!

I just wanted to share a few more of my recent holiday layouts with you. I know this first one looks a lot like the layout featured in my paint technique post from yesterday:

I actually do not like this layout very much, but decided to share it nonetheless:
It also appears that I really enjoy tying baker's twine around my layouts recently...I just noticed that when I made this post...ha!

Until I talk to you next...happy kraftin'!



3 comments:

caroline hancock said...

Love these layouts, i'm going to need to try the twine thing, very effective. also love your new blog background

sarah said...

you are totally rockin' that twine! :) LOVE these layouts. the colors are so bright and happy! :)

btw, in that first LO, what pp line is that? with the candy mints?

hugs,
sarah.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I really like all the Christmas embellishments going down the middle of the second LO! And yes, that twine rocks! Looks like these were wrapped up like presents!