5.09.2010

CS #103

Hey, all! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I, myself, am not a mother, but I appreciate my own very much and I realize how tough the job can be...

Well, it's Sunday, so you know what that means: Creative Scrappers has a new sketch posted! Bounce on over there to check it out! My goal is to get everyone as addicted to this blog as I am...haha! Here is my take on it:
It's not really my traditional, scrappy style, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I've scrapped this picture once before, but I'm not the biggest fan of the final product, so I did a re-do :) Here was my first take done back in January (ick!):
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Kat, you did a great job with our sketch ;-) thank you !!!
and i love both layouts.. they are both different in style but both have something unique to offer.. nice to look back and compare

Jessy Christopher said...

I love the title at the corner! The colors are beautiful & so is thd layout :)

AmesOx said...

Love this LO! The redo is fantastic, although I do love the original too!! I love scrapping the same picture again and seeing how differently I do it the second time. It's always interesting. Creative Scrappers always has some fantastic sketches!!

Cindy S. said...

Wow Kat!! LOVE how you used the packaging on your LO! AND TY for your kind comments on my blog :)

Unknown said...

i love your layouts that is such a sweet photo!! :) Thank you so much for your comments about my cousin on my blog, you're the best!

duntonsonadonder said...

Love your take on the sketch. I did a layout too. Don't you just love how easy it makes putting a layout together.

I love the journalling on the bottom left.

Lynn D