6.07.2010

My favorite shoes...

Hey, all! There is a new challenge up over at These Are A Few of my Favorite Things...and you have to scrap your favorite shoes...So, I have already scrapped one pair of my favorite shoes before, but I decided to scrap something different this time: my Rainbows. Oh, how I love them. I have 4 pairs and they are all different. And boy, are they loved. I have a black pair, 2 solid brown pairs, and a brown pair that has rhinestones on them (for fancy occasions). I can't get enough of them. And since I moved to the West Coast, I can now wear them year round (yay!). I only wish I could wear them to work...sigh.

Seriously, though, you should bounce on over to TAAFOMFT because they are doing a massive giveaway for this challenge...there will be 27 winners!! You can't go wrong with that :)

I also did made this layout for the current ScrapFIT Challenge: to use a machine...they classified punches as a machine, so my Martha Stewart loopy punch counts... (I just found that awesome challenge blog for the first time...I think I'm going to become an addict):

Anyway, here is the layout:Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the work week!!

8 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

What an awesome LO!!! Love it!!! Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!

Hanneke said...

Love this!! Great flip flops, I don't believe we have those in the Netherlands :( Love the numbers and the soft colors!!
Thanks so much for playing with us at These are a few!!
Hugs, Hanneke

Deana said...

I could not possibly LOVE this page any more than I do! Awesome job, Kat! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! love love love love those shoes....and loving the colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)_:):):):):):):):):):)

Laurajean said...

LOVE your layout and love the subject...i've heard good things about rainbows, just haven't gotten any yet ;)
Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit ;)

sarah said...

great design on this one! :) thanks for playing along with us, kat! you rock!

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your page, beautiful colors and a beautiful design!Loving those numbers and your shoes!Gorgeous Layout!
Thank you so much fo joining us at Fave Things!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous...LOVE it :) I agree about the shoes!!