8.27.2010

Kayaking...

Hey, all! Happy, happy Friday!

When I saw the layout "Drive" by Dora Phillips in the July issue of ScrapStreet Magazine, I knew immediately that I wanted to scraplift it...and I knew just the pictures I wanted to use. Eric and I and two of our friends went kayaking earlier this summer and thought that Dora's layout idea would be perfect to scrap the photos from the day:


I had so much fun using up a bunch of my Jillibean Soup stickers. I'm also still trying to master that sewing machine...and I think that I'm finally starting to figure it out a little bit! :)

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I really like the colorful border around the white paper. Is that how the page came or did you add the border?

My husband and I recently went kayaking but they didn't make us wear helmets!