1.29.2011

Polka Dot ♥♥♥

Hey, all!

I hope your Saturday is going well! I actually scrapped for fun this morning...I figured I will work on my scrappy projects that have a deadline tomorrow...a little procrastination can sometimes get the creative juices flowing {I hope} :o)

Here is what I created today:

I love the new luggage that Eric got me for Christmas so much that I had to scrap pictures of it...Weird? Maybe so. Hee! But seriously, the luggage is hot pink and it has polka dots...it was made for me!

I also knew exactly what products I wanted to use to scrap these pictures: Toni's blooms! Her Gumdrop Embellishment Kit was made for this layout. The colors are so fun and vibrant and who doesn't love that fun pink and white polka dot ribbon?!?! Stop by her Etsy shop to see all her lovely, scrappy goodness. And I promise she did not pay me to promote her store...I just think her stuff is totally fun.

Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

3 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

OMG...this is seriously my favorite of all the pages I've ever seen made with my blooms. I LOVE it! I'm going to be putting together a gallery soon, could I include this page? Giving you credit of course!!

Ps. Thanks for all the links too!

Jasmine S said...

I would soooo love this luggage too. You lucky duck. Love the bright green, it really makes the bags stand out. The title looks fab.

Jolanda said...

i love polka dot!!!!And wow,your luggage is amazing and totally cool!!!
GREAT job!