7.04.2011

Happy Fourth of July!

First of all, I have to wish my USA friends a happy Fourth! I hope everyone enjoys their BBQ-filled, fun-filled day! This is one of my favorite holidays...I consider myself to be a fairly patriotic person, so today is right up my alley.
My long weekend has also allowed me to "scrap for fun." I've been having fun looking through some of my older photos recently and decided I should scrap a few:

Who knew he could get cuter every year? ;-)
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Alphabet stickers: Jillibean Soup; Lily Bee Designs; Corrugated Alphas: Jillibean Soup; Kraft cards, Chipboard Hearts: Maya Road; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Pen: Sharpie

2 comments:

Luckie said...

you both are so cute on these pics!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

How fun to look back over the years! You're both adorable and make such a cute couple :)