1.03.2012

I bet you thought...

...that I forgot about my December Daily, didn't you? Well, if you thought that...you'd be absolutely right. Oops. ;o) Here is another installment of December Daily 2011:

Day 18:

This was at a Disney "character breakfast." The waiters and waitresses made fun "napkin hats" for everyone to wear.

Day 19:

We took family portraits along the cruise ship's stairs...I love the results.

Day 20:

This is my favorite page so far! On this day, E's sister, Laura, got engaged on the beaches of St Maarten in the U.S. Virgin Islands. It was so beautiful and her fiance was nice enough to let us hang around and take pictures of the whole thing. I think these pictures of the event are awesome!

I hope your 2012 is going well so far...it's back to work for me tomorrow (blah), but I have high hopes for this year. I'll be getting married and probably moving to a new state. Do you have any exciting 2012 plans?

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Those certainly sound like grand plans for the new year! When do we get to see the pages on your engagement? :)

sarah said...

it was the first time i did a dec daily, and i loved it. loving the diff pages you created in yours! happy 2012.

hugs,
sarah.