2.26.2012

Creative Type...February

Hey, everyone!! So, I've been gone for a bit I know (I moved across country!)...but I'm back now and hopefully will be blogging/sharing again on a regular basis.
Tonight, I just wanted to quickly share the layout I made for this month's challenge at
The Creative Type. The prompt this month is to scrap your celebrity crush and use the color red. I took this opportunity to scrap some photos from a trip to the wax museum in Las Vegas:

Thanks for popping in!Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants; Alphas: October Afternoon, American Crafts; Mist: Tattered Angels; Chipboard: Maya Road; Transparency: Hambly; Label: October Afternoon; File tab: American Crafts

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

It's freaky how real the wax figures look!! Cute page and page topic. I hope your big move went smoothly for you :)