7.08.2012

Circles!

Hey, everyone!  I hope you managed to have a nice, relaxing weekend.  Mine was a bit short...I'm not incredibly excited to head back to work tomorrow...oh well, right?

I did have a quick layout that I wanted to share.  Studio Calico had a challenge this week that asked players to use circles in their layout, so this is what I came up with:
I also used the July Studio Calico kit to make the layout.  I'm sort of digging all the primary colors...

Thanks for popping in.  Have a nice week!!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Tim & Beck, Authentique, October Afternoon, Basic Grey; Alphas: Pebbles, October Afternoon; Diecuts, Flag, Washi Tape: October Afternoon; Bling: Queen and Company; Mist: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You have a great sense of color. I always love the pallets you choose and how you mix and match colors and elements. Great layout, as always! Funny title too :)