11.26.2012

December Daily 2012

Hello, everyone!

If you had a long weekend, I hope you enjoyed yourself!  It was nice to have a much-needed break from work.  I took advantage of the time off and began work on my December Daily for this year.  This is, by far, my favorite project of the year.  This year, I began planning for it in October.  Ha!  Here is my cover:
And a close-up:
I also did a few foundation pages, but not a lot.  Last year I found that I really enjoy working on my pages day-by-day instead of doing the foundation pages ahead of time.  It makes each page more unique and I thought the end results were much better.

This year, I will be using Studio Calico multi-pocket page protectors.  I love confetti pockets, so that is all my foundation pages consist of right now:

Are you participating in December Daily this year?  Have you begun work on your album yet?  If so, please leave me a link...I'd love to see!

Cover: Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs; Alphas: American Crafts; Journaling Card, Wood shapes, Badge, Mist: Studio Calico; Starburst: Chic Tags; Punch: Paper Source; Other diecuts: October Afternoon

2 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Off to a great start!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I loved your DD last year and can't wait to see yours progress this year. The confetti in the pages is already a ton of fun! I'm hoping to do a holiday memories album this year. I have the foundation pages all prepped and ready to go :)