12.22.2012

December Daily 2012: Days 13, 14, 15 & 16

Hey, everyone!!  I am popping in to share a few more of my December Daily spreads:

Day 13:  A very unexciting page...I went to the school recital for the daughter of one of my good friends.  I dressed up a bit, so I took a picture of my sparkly shoes...I love sparkles...and this time of year really fuels my love.

Day 14: Silly pics of E & I
Day 15:  I got a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake from Chic-Fil-A, which is my all-time favorite December treat.  I think I have included this in all 3 years of my DD.

Day 16: I included a picture of our Christmas wreath this year.  I sort of love the way this spread turned out.  You can't tell from the picture, but it is super sparkly...I even glitter-coated the wooden letters.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies: Day 13: Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Stickers: October Afternoon; Journaling Card: Studio Calico; Brads: Target, Making Memories

Day 14: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Labels: Simple Stories, Studio Calico; Alphas: Lily Bee Designs; Wooden numbers: Studio Calico; Diecuts, Sticker: October Afternoon

Day 15: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Journaling Card, Wooden Letters/Shape, Label: Studio Calico; Alphas: Lily Designs; Diecuts: October Afternoon; Envelope: Whisker Graphics

Day 16: Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Lawn Fawn; Label, Wooden Letters: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz; Alphas: Prima Marketing, Jenni Bowlin Studios; Diecut: October Afternoon

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love how your album is turning out! All the decorated pockets are too cute :) And, glittered shoes are TOTALLY worthy of their own page!