3.17.2013

The Studio || March Sketch

Good Sunday morning, everyone....and Happy St Patrick's Day!  May your day be full of lots of green...

The Studio has a new sketch challenge up today...and I love the sketch.  I always love Valerie's sketches, though...Here it is:
And here is my layout:
Even though our Catalina trip was a few years ago, I still have some pictures to scrap.  This sketch just seemed perfect for my photos.

Hope you can play along with us this month.  Head on over to The Studio to see the other fabulous layouts that are featured!

Layout: Cardstock, Green Borders: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, ILS, Studio Calico; Washi Tape, Alpha Stickers: American Crafts; Travel Tickets: KaiserCraft; Wooden Shapes, Geotag Sticker, Mist: Studio Calico; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

pysselpetra said...

Love the green on kraft and how you used the wood veneer ♥