5.21.2013

K Squared

Hey, everyone!  I made a layout a few weeks ago that I have yet to share here.  To say that I've been busy recently is a bit of an understatement...but more about that in a later post...Back to my layout...I stuck very close to a recent Studio Calico sketch when creating:
The photo was taken at one of my best friend's bachelorette parties a few weeks ago.  Her name is Kari, hence the "K Squared."

I hope everyone is enjoying their week...thanks for stopping by!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Tag: American Crafts; Alphas: October Afternoon; Buttons: Pebbles; Arrows, Wooden Alphas, Tag, Vellum "Hello": Studio Calico; Enamel Dots, Transparent Flag: Basic Grey; Flag Label: Jillibean Soup

2 comments:

Luckie said...

I love it, Kat!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

SC Sketches are the best! I love how your layout turned out. Cute photo :)