1.16.2014

A Cocoa Daisy Layout

I stopped my Studio Calico scrapbook subscription.  Gasp.  I know!  I still love Studio Calico.  I am an avid reader of their blog, I take multiple classes from them and I still subscribe to their Project Life kit.  However, their kits were drifting away from my current style (or my current style was drifting away from their kits), so I decided to mix it up a bit and try something new. 
 
In June, while I was away, my husband subscribed to Cocoa Daisy for 6 months and surprised me with all the kits when I got home.  What an awesome gift!!  Well, I ended up loving them and decided to stop the SC subscription and renew the Cocoa Daisy subscription. 
 
Here is the first layout that I made with one of their kits (the December 2013 one):
 
The colors in this kit were a lot of fun and I love all the great embellies they include, especially the Evalicious products!
 
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Lilybee Design, Teresa Collins; Alphas: October Afternoon; Wood Veneer, Letterpress Card, Journaling Card: Cocoa Daisy; Sticky Notes: Teresa Collins; Puffy Stickers: Evalicious; Word Stickers: My Mind's Eye

No comments: