5.20.2014

Fun with Washi Tape!

Good morning, everyone!
 
I have a new layout to share with you today.  This layout was made for one of the National Scrapbooking Day challenges over at Queen and Company.  Unfortunately, I was super busy on the actual NSD, but lucky for me, Queen & Co's challenges ran a little long.  This challenge was all about using washi tape.  Here's what I made:
 
Love the pink and green color combo!  And I love the colored doilies from the Curtsey Boutique!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design; Doilies: Curtsey Boutique; Washi Tape, Flowers, Ribbon Sliders, Dots: Queen and Company; Alphas: Studio Calico; Ribbon: Dollar Spot @ Target

2 comments:

Anna said...

Lovely layout, great colours and I love how you used the washing tape for the border around the page!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a doll! LOVE your Washi frame, and those belted ribbons are such a fantastic, textural touch!