6.22.2014

The Studio Challenges || Triangles

Good morning, everyone!  Happy Sunday!  It's been raining here a lot, so I'm loving the force lazy days.  It's really helping me to get some scrappiness accomplished!
 
Today there is a new challenge posted at The Studio and this one is all about triangles.  Triangles?!  I do not like triangles very much and didn't even realize that until I created my layout for this challenge.  This one was definitely a hard one.

However, I had my June Cocoa Daisy kit to help me and was able to whip something up.  I think this is my fave CD kit so far.  The colors are wonderful and totally up my alley.  Expect to see many more projects with it!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: American Crafts, Teresa Collins; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Puffy Shapes, Glitter Frame, Mist Mask: Heidi Swapp; Ribbon: May Arts; Stamp: October Afternoon; Stickers: KI Memories, Simple Stories; Journaling Card: We R Memory Keepers

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love this Kat, even though you dont like them, the triangles look great!

Jinny Newlin said...

I adore these bright, happy colors, Kat! And I can't tell at all that you don't like triangles... They look so happy and well placed here. Great job!