7.29.2014

A Few PL Shares...

Hi, everyone!  I am dropping in very quickly to share some recent Project Life spreads.  I am really into yellows, oranges and turquoises right now.  Those colors scream Summer to me, so I've been using them a lot.
 
Speaking of Summer, my first week to share includes the first day of Summer.  Not a lot happened this week (except that I dyed my hair red!), so I kept my spread to tiny page protectors:
 
 
 
And here is my week 27.  This was a bit of a hard week for us.  E had to get surgery for a torn pectoral muscle (ouch!) and I had to prep for a hurricane by myself.  Luckily, the hurricane ended up being no big deal, which was definitely a positive in an otherwise dreary week:
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Supplies: Week 25: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design H and Design J); Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Journaling Cards: Simple Stories, Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico; Alphas: Studio Calico, American Crafts; Stickers: Simple Stories; Cork and Chipboard Stars, Sequins: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey; Puffy Stickers, Glitter Frame: Heidi Swapp
 
Week 27: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards, Chipboard and Cork Stars, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Alphas: Studio Calico, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, Heidi Swapp; Patterned Paper: Cocoa Daisy; Staples: Tim Holtz; Mini Paper Bag: Webster's Pages; Stickers: Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye

No comments: