12.19.2014

Doodlebug Design Application

Hey, everyone!  Happy, happy Friday!  I love Fridays!  Reaching the end of the work week is one of the best feelings.

I'm popping in today to share my projects for my Doodlebug Design DT application.  I didn't make the team (sad face), but I did have a lot of fun creating the projects for my application.  Here's what I submitted:

A card: 

A project life spread:



Some Christmas gift tags:

This layout (which I previously shared here):

And this layout (which I previously shared here):

I adore Doodlebug's products - the fun, colorful collections and touch of glitter embellishments fit in perfectly with my style.  In fact, I just refilled my Doodlebug embellishment stash in preparation for this application, so you will see a lot of their products showing up on my work here within the next few weeks.

Thanks for stopping in!

Card: Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything else: Doodlebug Design

Tags: Tags: Curtsey Boutique; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Everything else: Doodlebug Design

Project Life Spread: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs F & I); Wood Veneers: Freckled Fawn; Sequins: Lawn Fawn; Everything else: Doodlebug Design

Layout 1: Doilies: The Curtsey Boutique; Everything else: Doodlebug Design

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Doodlebug Design; Brads, Frame: Crate Paper; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Tag, Doilies, Stars, Sequins: The Curtsey Boutique, Chipboard Stars: Studio Calico

No comments: