4.26.2015

The Studio || Inspired by a Song

Good morning, everyone!!  There is a new challenge up at The Studio today. It's challenging you to be inspired by a song.  

I chose the song "Happy" by Pharrell.  These pictures of E & I aren't perfect - the lighting is awful and the quality is sub-par (I blame the iPhone, but it's probably an operator error!), but I do love them.  They are silly and goofy and show how happy we are.

My finished layout is a little odd - not my normal style, but I kind of like it.  And I like the fact that I used up a bit of m alpha stash - but let's be honest, I didn't actually make a noticeable dent since I have more alphas than I can ever use in a lifetime!


I hope you can play along with us at The Studio!!

Cardstock, Paper Border: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Chipboard, Rub On Sequins: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: October Afternoon, Bella Blvd, Basic Grey, Studio Calico, American Crafts

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun!!!!!! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and all the alphas you used!!!!!!!!!!!

val said...

i havent been around in awhile but Ive been checking my bloglovin feed lately! i miss blogging! i love this layout and the multiple happys in different alphas is perfect!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

OmGosh So super cute! I love all those "happy' colors and the overall design!! LOVE IT Kat!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This is great! Looks like a fun way to use up some spare alpha stickers, too!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun, Kat! Love all the bright, happy colors, and the photos are perfect!