1.13.2016

Another Alegria Layout || Clique Kits

Good morning, everyone!  I was able to find some time this past weekend to play with the Clique Kits Alegria kit again.  I really, REALLY love this kit.  The Happy Place collection from Fancy Pants is my jam ;o)

Since I love all the papers so much, I wanted to try to find a way to showcase as many of them as possible:

And that multi-colored plus-sign paper?  My FAVORITE!!  I really had to fight the urge to hoard it.  I wish I had a million pieces of it!

On a related note, make sure you join in the Clique Kits' challenge this month - you can create anything for it!  So easy!

Happy Hump Day!!

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die Cuts,Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs; Journaling Card: Clique Kits (designed by Charlie Fox Paper Co); Twine: American Crafts

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!