4.02.2016

Scraplift Saturday || 4.2.16



Good morning, everyone!  Happy April!  Did anyone get fooled yesterday?  I did a few times...I'm so gullible :o)

I wanted to pop in and quickly share my Scraplift Saturday layout for this week.  Here is the layout I chose to scraplift:

Here is my new take on it:

I kept it pretty much the same - just moved my cluster from one side of the page to the other.  I used a collection of random supplies and really like the way they all mixed together!

Thanks for stopping in!  Happy weekend!

To see the supply list for the first layout, click here.

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper: 7Paper, Doodlebug Design; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Chipboard: Bella Blvd; Vellum Heart: 7Paper; Enamel Dots, Washi Tape, Felt Leaves, Puffy Heart Stickers, Wood Veneer, Transparency: Freckled Fawn; Staple: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the lift!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!