7.25.2016

Playing with the Woodland Collection from Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  I have a new layout on the Pretty Little Studio blog today that uses the new-ish Woodland collection.  I love the colors in this collection - the kelly greens, corals and navy blues compliment each other so nicely and make the collection truly unique from others.

My favorite product from the Woodland collection is most definitely the package of the die cut butterflies.  As soon as I saw them, I knew I *needed* them :).  I also knew just what photo I wanted to scrap with them.  I think this photo of my niece running through a field is simply perfect for this collection.  It's like my sister-in-law took the picture with Woodland in mind... :o)
2016

I also had fun laying the striped vellum sheets down in alternating directions to create a fun zig-zag effect...the stitching is messy, but I kind of like it like that!
detail_2
detail_1
Have a fabulous day!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Clear Background Sheet: Bella Blvd; Wood Veneer: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: