12.16.2016

A Jillibean Christmas (Card)

Hi, all!  I had a card up on the Jillibean Soup blog last week that I completely spaced on sharing!  I used some of the great stamps from the Shape Shakers line and made a little banner out of the stamped sayings.  I topped with twine and sprinkled some adhesive sequins around.  The card came together really quickly, which is always nice.

My Christmas color scheme is slightly untraditional, but I'm totally digging it.  I love that a lot of the Christmas/Winter lines that are out this season have bright color pallets as opposed to the traditional red and green.

Thanks for popping in!  Happy weekend!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Ink: Versa Mark; Embossing Powder: Recollections; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!