8.31.2017

Daddy's Girl ||Color Cast Designs

Hello everyone!  I am popping in to share my most recent layout for Color Cast Designs.  Finding time to scrap with a new little one is definitely hard, but I have found that I NEED to scrap.  It helps me keep my sanity.  Luckily, my husband totally gets it, so he makes sure I can find this necessary time :)

For today's layout I used an older "Daddy's Girl" acrylic piece and combined it with the August 2017 confetti hearts.  I used the new Tales & Dreams collection from Pretty Little Studio and a free cut file from Maryam Perez.  Here's how it all came together:

Love how bright and colorful it is...and I love, love, LOVE the photo.  Those are my people and my heart and I love them dearly :)

Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Acrylic Pieces: Color Cast Designs; Cut File: Maryam Perez; Paper, Stickers, Cut Outs, Die Cuts, Alphas: Pretty Little Studio; Typewriter: We R Memory Keepers; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts

No comments: