9.25.2017

You are Beautiful || Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone!  I'm excited to pop in and share another layout that I made with the Tales & Dreams collection for Pretty Little Studio.  There are so many great colors in this collection that it's easy to mix and match to create color combos to fit your needs.

For this layout, I chose a pretty flower cut file from Just Nick Studio and backed it with patterned papers from the collection that coordinate well with a photo of my beautiful niece.
Since the backed cut file provided a lot of color and interest, I kept the rest of the layout fairly simple and just added in a few die cut flowers and leaves around the page to complete the look.
Have you played with this pretty new collection yet?

Cardstock: American Crafts, Bazzill; Cut File: Just Nick Studio; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: