11.06.2017

Blessed || Pretty Little Studio

Have y'all seen the new Feels Like Fall collection designed by Heather Doolittle for Pretty Little Studio?  It's so much fun!  It's the perfect Fall collection, but I love that it's not too Fall-themed and can be used to scrap other topics as well.  I received this collection a few days ago and was so excited to play with it.  For today's project I decided to stick to a Fall theme and scrap a photo of my daughter and I at the park.  I also used one of my tried and true layout designs that features a smattering of hand-cut hearts across the page.

Love the pretty, bright color combo!  Here's the whole layout:
Thanks for popping in!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment: