3.22.2018

#52favorites Update

Hey, hey!  I wanted to pop in and share some of my recent spreads for my #52favorites album.

Special shout out for my Week 12 spread, which was created for my guest designer stint at the Inspired By challenge blog.  We were asked to create a project inspired by this image:


Here is what I created for it (using an older Felicity Jane kit):

And here are the rest of my weeks:
Week 8 used the XOXO collection from Pretty Little Studio.

Week 9 used the Potpourri collection from Pretty Little Studio and wood veneers from Color Cast Designs.

Week 10 used the It's Your Birthday collection from Pretty Little Studio.

Week 11 used the This is Us collection from Clique Kits. (use code KAT10 at checkout to get 10% off purchases in the CK store)

Thanks for popping in today!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

These are all such wonderful pages! Thanks for guesting at Inspired By :)

Danni Reid said...

loving your pages, so many wonderful details!