6.30.2018

Easy Birthday Card || Pretty Little Studio

Hey everyone!  I am popping in to share a very simple birthday card I made for my mother-in-law and shared earlier today on the Pretty Little Studio blog.

Today is her birthday and all she asked for was a homemade card and pictures of Piper.  I decided to combine the two and make her a photo card:

Piper's shirt says "Mama & Sunshine & Peace & Naps & Love, but I took some painter's tape and alphas stickers so we could change it to say "Grammy" instead of "Mama".   We took a bunch of cute pictures and I then made a collage and printed it off and matted it on the cute paper from the "It's Your Birthday" collection.  Finally, I added some sentiment stickers and tags.  All-in-all, it was super simple and easy to do, but hopefully it will still make her feel special on her day!

No comments: