1.26.2019

In Motion || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today to share my newest layout for Paper Issues.  My challenge this week is all about putting motion on the paper.  

I scrapped a photo of my girl in motion (she's in constant motion, so that wasn't too difficult).  I also tried to create motion across my layout using large blocks of paper.  I used the Blessed collection from KaiserCraft, which is SIMPLY GORGEOUS!  Seriously...I adore it so much.

I hope you can play along with this challenge!  And if you decided you need to get your hands on this beautiful collection (or any other paper goodies), you can use code KAT20 to save 20% off your purchase!
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Puffy Stickers, Phrase Stickers: Bella Blvd; Patterned Paper: KaiserCraft; Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio

No comments: