11.26.2019

November Take 5 || Paper Issues

Good morning everyone!  I'm here today to share my layout for this month's Take 5 challenge for Paper Issues.  Here's the list:


I think this is my favorite monthly challenge because it really allows you to do almost anything you want.  Most of the layouts I make usually meet the challenge board for the month and that's always a nice surprise.


For this one, I used up some of the My Mind's Eye Happy Days collection.  There's none of it left in the store, but there are some other fun My Mind's Eye products there.

And here's what I ended up creating:


I used a pre-made title, labels, a 3x4 card, arrows, ephemera, green and layers!

I hope you can play along with us...and don't forget you can save 20% off any PI store purchase if you use a DT member code.  My code is KAT20.

No comments: