1.21.2021

Memory Challenge || Paper Issues

Good morning friends!  I just wanted to top by here to share my take on this month's Memory challenge over at Paper Issues.  

I decided to make a grid design for my layout, but I wanted to put my grid on a diagonal...kind of like if all the memory cards were laid out :)

I scrapped photos from our Christmas 2020 photo shoot and I used the fun paper pad from My Favorite Things as the base of my layout.  I also used come faux stitched and die cut numbers from Pretty Little Studio and alphas from Doodlebug.

Here's what I came up with:



Simple and easy, but a fun way to get a lot of photos down.

I hope you play along with us this month!  And don't forget, every design team member has a discount code you can use in the store.  Mine is KAT20!



No comments: