2.24.2021

Good morning, everyone!  I'm excited to share the last Paper Issues sketch of the month with you and share how I interpreted it.  Here is the fabulous sketch I'm working with:


I'm not gonna lie...this sketch made me a bit nervous because its not my normal scrap style, but that's also one of the reasons I love it.  It's always good to get outside your "comfort zone a little bit. :)  

I used some Elle's Studio products mixed with some Studio Tekturek products to create a fun color pallet of purples and turquoises.  Here's what I whipped up:


Instead of circles, I used hearts and I really like how it turned out.  As I said, this layout is totally different from my normal project, but that's what makes it so much fun!

I hope you can play along with us...and don't forget that each design team member has a code to use in the store.  My code is KAT20.