12.12.2009

Challenge winner

Hey, all...I want to thank everyone so much for entering my first challenge. I received so many great layouts. The winner for this challenge is Angela (aka: Foreverscrapping). Here is her fabulous layout:


She will have a week to get me her contact information, or another winner will be chosen and will win all the yummy Christmas goodies.
I also decided to send Caroline Hancock a goodie bag filled with random embellies for being such a dedicated follower. I can do these kind of things you know... :-)
If you didn't win, don't despair...I will have another Challenge coming up soon...plus another out-of-the-blue winner, I'm sure. So, ladies, if you won...just email your mailing address to kraftykat9@gmail.com within the next week.
Thanks to everyone for participating and congrats to the winners!

3 comments:

caroline hancock said...

Thankyou so much Kat, you are awesome

have emailed you my address
Caroline

nikilynn said...

Congrats Caroline! Have fun with all your new goodies!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

congrats! that looks so cute! I love the reindeer!