12.07.2009

sketch time!

Hey, all! I have another sketch for you! Remember how much I like squares? Well, if you remember that, then this sketch should be no surprise to you. I like sketches that have a lot of squares, because you can insert pictures or squares...two totally different looks, but both look good. Here is the sketch:
And here is my layout:
And another note about this layout: the background paper was super easy to make. I just took some acrylic paint and squirted it around randomly. The blue paint was almost out, so it had a different effect when I used it compared to the red paint. It looks a little messy, but I like the way it ended up turning out anyways...

2 comments:

nikilynn said...

Thanks for the sketch! I'm going to have to give that one a try!!!
I just love your blog!!!

sarah said...

GORGEOUS! :) and that sketch looks great. i might have to use it! ;)

hugs,
sarah.