4.07.2010

SOTB April Challenge

Hey, all! It's that time again over at Scrap Outside the Box (SOTB). This month you need to use comics in your layout - anyway, anyhow...Here is my take:

The best part? I conquered one of Dear Lizzy's challenges with this one. #10 Finish a layout in 30 minutes. This one was fairly easy to do...I used my trademark square design, slapped on a few scrap border strips, added a few brads, and then squirted some paint on randomly in the corners to finish it off. Easy peasy. To read more about Dear Lizzy's challenges click here.

Have a happy, krafty week!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

you've become a pro at that splattering look! it looks great! :)

hugs,
sarah.

PaperCameraScissor said...

I love how many you got to use on your layout. Very cool!! loving the splattered paint.

I am not sure what happened but oh well I know I did it.