2.06.2011

CS #141

Good morning!

Today I'm playing along with last week's sketch from Creative Scrappers. I thought it was a fun sketch, but I didn't get time to play with it last week. Here is what I came up with today:Don't the boys look good? One of Eric's best friends got married on New Year's Eve on the beach. All their pictures turned out gorgeous! And you can't tell from the picture, but there are tulle stars on here as well as some beige bubble wrap pattern. I guess they are both so light in color that neither will show up in the scan...oh well! :)

This layout was inspired by Ronda Palazzari's layout, found here.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

4 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Looks great. I really like the embellishments you've used :-)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love all of the fun elements you incorporated into the page! Fun photo too :)

Jasmine S said...

That is a fab pic and the design takes you right into the photo. Love what you have done with this.

sophie said...

like this take on the sketch: lots of cvool details (the paint and stars!) ! and a really nice photo! tehy look like the "men in black"!!