2.21.2011

Playing with Studio Calico

Good morning, everyone!

I am lucky enough to have a long weekend this week (yay for Presidents' birthdays), so I've had the opportunity to be crafty. Besides doing some design team assignments, I've also had the chance to play with the Metropolitan kit from Studio Calico. Even though I bought the kit a few weeks ago, this is the first real chance I've had to take it out and play. *sigh.* This is my PERFECT kit. I love the colors and the embellies (my love for the Sassafras flowers is strong!).

Anyways, enough rambling...here are 2 layouts that I made with the kit:

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your week!!!

6 comments:

Paz said...

Great layouts!! Love the mix of gray and yellows.

Jules said...

so love your style kat... great lo's... x

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great layouts! I really love the page with the paper strips up the side :)

Anonymous said...

I love your LO and your style is awesome..OH! hello butterfly sista!
Hope to see you ard! :)

Deana said...

Love the new pages! The first page is such a graeat design for using up extra scraps, too! :-)

Elizabeth said...

I love what you did with the SC kit as well! This was one of my fav's too and I used every last element I could until it was gone!! LOL. Your layouts are great!
Hoping that your weekend went great!
e.
p.s. I posted a photo of my ring! :)