4.22.2012

Creative Scrappers #125

Hey, everyone!  Guess what I did today?  I played along with Creative Scrappers!  I haven't done that in FOREVER!  It used to be something that I did every Sunday.  So glad to get back into with this layout:
And I used my Scrapbook Circle kit again.  I still love how colorful it is :o)
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Lily Bee, American Crafts; Mist: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts; Sequins: Doodlebug Design; Sticker: Jillibean Soup Punch: EK Success

3 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Those are totally my kind of colors! I really like the contrast against the black background. I never think to use black. I might have to try that soon :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I meant to add that your doggie is cute too :)

sarah said...

love the design of this one. so simple, but so artistic! :)

hugs,
sarah.