4.16.2012

Neon Love

Hey, everyone! I am popping by to quickly share a layout that I made recently. I am lovin' the neon trend and so when I saw this month's Scrapbook Circle kit, I had to buy it. It's so, so fun and colorful! And here is the layout I made of my husband and I {YES, I said husband...we got married this past weekend :-) }
Thanks for stopping by!Layout: Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Jillibean Soup; Paper Heart: Paper Source; Marker: Sharpie; Rub-ons: Heidi Swapp; Letters: Jillibean Soup

5 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope that we'll see some pages and the details from your big day soon. How exciting for you both :)

I love how bright, funky and fun you layout is. The funny photos are a perfect match.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

congrats on your wedding! can't wait to see the pictures you scrap from it!

Michelle Hernandez said...

WHOA!!!! YAAAAAYYY! Congrats- I'm throwing glitter and confetti in the air for you!!! I wish you both a life time of silly faces, jump shots and trips around the world just to get Project Life photos!!! :D This is a fabulous page- loving the red sequins! I LOVE the neon trend too- just when I think I'm done with it another product comes out and I have to have it. Thanks for swinging by my blog today!

sarah said...

a big congratulations to you!!! :) love the doodling on this one! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Fun & colorful page, too! Adorable!