11.09.2014

The Studio || November Sketch Challenge

Hey, everyone!  There is a new challenge posted at The Studio today - and it's a sketch challenge! Yay!  My favorite layouts come from The Studio's sketch challenges!

Here is the fun sketch we are working with:

And here is my take on it:

I used my November Clique Kit for this one.  The kit has a great selection of Fall colors and embellies, so I thought that it was perfect for this adorable photo of my niece.  I stuck to the sketch pretty closely - added some layers and switched the corner detail to the other side.  I layered on all the fun, Fall embellishments along the bottom of the photo.

I hope you can play along with us at The Studio this month!!

P.S.- There's a HUGE sale going on over at the Clique Kits store right now.  Use code CKNOV25 from now through the end of the month to get 25% off your store purchase!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Diecuts: Lemon Owl; Wood Veneers: Freckled Fawn; Alphas: October Afternoon; Flair, Buttons, Butterfly, Sequins: Clique Kits; Vellum: Studio Calico; Tag, Gold Foil Stickers, Arrow: Pretty Little Studio; Mist: Tattered Angels

2 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

Love all of those embellies at the bottom of the photo. Nice layout!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a deliciously all-natural, fall palette! Love that cluster of embellishments, too, especially all the veneer bits! Yum!