11.23.2014

The Studio || Scrap Your Daily Routine

Good morning, everyone!!  There is a new challenge at The Studio this morning - we want you to scrap your daily routine!  I decided to focus on my weekend routine, since it's a bit (but not much) more interesting than the workday routine.

I used my December Clique Kit for this layout.  I am IN LOVE with this kit.  It is so colorful and fun. I am pretty sure I will have it killed by the end of December...such a great feeling!

I hope you can play along with us!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Fancy Pants Designs, Pink Paislee, Evalicious; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey; paper Clip: Freckled Fawn; Chipboard: Echo Park; Mist: Studio Calico; Asterisk Punch: Paper Source

3 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

So playful and fun! Really love that stack of journaling tags!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this page so much! The journaling tags are perfect and I love the smaller photos too - what size are those?

Kim A. said...

Very cute layout and love that you scrapped your every day!