6.27.2015

13.1 || The Cut Shoppe

Hey, everyone!!  I wanted to pop in and quickly share my most recent layout for The Cut Shoppe with you.

I've had these photos of my friend and I laying around for awhile, but was having a hard time figuring out how to scrap them.  The pictures are from a half marathon that we ran last year and when I saw the "Running the Race" cut files, I knew I had finally found what I needed to scrap these photos!  I also combined the files with the new "This & That" files and some stars from the "I Heart String Art" file.  Here is the end result:


The stars from the "I Heart String Art" file are quickly becoming one of my favorite things to put on a layout - they are so versatile!  For this layout, I misted them with some gold Heidi Swapp color shine and topped them with some glittery gold chipboard stickers.

And here are the files I used:





Thanks for stopping in - enjoy the weekend!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the way you used the three different cut file sets on this layout, Kat!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the title work and the stars!!!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! love all the cut files you used and love the journaling & the color/bw photos. Love it all really, lol.

Jinny Newlin said...

Way to rock those cut files! Love how the blacks and golds really pop against your field of white!