6.13.2015

He's A Star || The Cut Shoppe

Good morning, everyone!  Summer is in full swing right now over here, but I did want to pop in and share my first layout for The Cut Shoppe:

It's much messier than my usual style - lots of mists and messy stitching - I really like the end result, though. Plus, the bright color palette makes me even more excited for Summer!

The files I used:



Thanks for stopping in!  Happy weekend!

Cardstock: Bazzill;Cut Files: The Cut Shoppe; Mists: Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Plastic Stars: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Doodlebug Design; Puffy Stickers, Zig Zag Washi: Studio Calico; Triangle Washi: Love My Tapes

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and all the stars!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your first DT layout, Kat!! The mix of the two cut file sets is so fun!!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOL! Great pics, and once again, you're totally making those cut files shine! Love all the layers of different stars! Such yummy texture!