2.20.2016

Scraplift Saturday 2.20.16


Good morning, everyone!  I am popping in with a new Scraplift Saturday installment.  The layout I chose to scraplift is one of my all-time favorites and I don't think I'll ever be able to create a scraplift of it that I will like just as much, but I'll keep trying.  Here's the layout:

Here's my scraplift of it:

While I like this layout, I don't like it better than the original...but I'll tackle it again in the future.  Side note: isn't Moose Dog cute? :)

Happy Saturday, y'all!

Click link to original layut to see supply list for first layout.

Second layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Shapes: October Afternoon: Everything Else: Simple Stories

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your lift!!!! Gorgeous colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!