2.06.2016

Scraplift Saturday | 2.6



Happy, happy weekend!!!  Saturdays are totally my "happy place"...

I have another edition of Scraplift Saturdays for you today.  Last year I made this layout:

I really liked all the layered paper strips and decided that I wanted to mimic that technique again on my new layout:

I made the strips smaller and sprinkled in a few pieces of washi and smaller scraps throughout.

I also love the collection that I used: the 7paper Amelia collection contains my favorite colors: pink, fuchsia and orange with bold black and white patterns.  SO FUN!  And I was lucky enough to grab this Freckled Fawn embellishment kit on sale during some of their Black Friday goodness.  I'm glad that I finally found some time to play with it!

Have you been scraplifting yourself?  If so, I'd love to see - please share a link in the comments!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: 7paper; Washi Tape, Felt Leaves, Wood Veneer, Acetate Circle, Puffy Stickers: Freckled Fawn; Acetate Word, Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas Stickers: Teresa Collins

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING your lift! The colors are fabulous and loving the leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!