6.30.2016

Fringe and Mist || Clique Kits

Good morning, everyone!!  I shared another Raskog Kit layout on the Clique Kits blog yesterday.   I am really enjoying this kit and it's fun patterns and colors.  It's a little bit different from what I'm normally attracted to, but I've found that it's been so easy to create with.  I'm definitely a fan :)

As soon as I saw the acetate words in the kit, I knew I wanted to use one to create a mask.  The very first thing I did on this layout was use the acetate "Capture" as my mask and then I built the rest of my layout around it.  After my mist had dried, I outlined the word with a black marker to make it stand out more.
P1000261
I also decided on a whim to add some fringed patterned paper.  The "fringe trend" is really popular right now, so I decided now was the time to experiment with it myself.  To pull everything together, I cut out tiny pieces from the 6x6 paper pad add on and created borders along the top & bottom of my page.

Here is my final layout:
katbenjamin_walk

And one more close-up:
P1000262

Thanks for popping in today!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Rubber Shape: Pinkfresh Studio; Arrow Clip: Freckled Fawn; Flair: Clique Kits

No comments: